Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Congratulations to Sean Ellis!

Teammates, Navy enlisted man Sean Ellis was the winner of our Facebook Fan Page Perfect Combo contest! He won a Perfect Pullup and our new V2! Post some pictures when you get it installed. HOOYAH Sean! AMM

Here's what Sean had to say on our fan page: "Thank you so very much. A bit about myself: I am 19 years old. I am currently enlisted in the US Navy. I am in school for the nuclear power program in South Carolina. I am big into judo and jujitsu and many other martial arts. Once again thanks for the congrats."

More contests to come Teammates!

CHARLIE MIKE -- ALDEN

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anybody see the winning pattern here?

U.S. Military, Perfect Pushup, and Martial Arts.

CM!
Drive on Perfect Pushup, DRIVE ON!


Max
TheNHBshow.com
NyMMAnews.com
MadMaxMMA on Twitter.