Monday, October 13, 2008

Is a Functional and Strong Body Your Priority?

It is for Mike in Colorado -- thanks Mike, for sending your story to mystory@perfectpushup.com.

"I purchased the Perfect Push-ups to help strengthen and tone my upper body for everyday health and to prevent injury while biking and skiing here in Colorado. I injured my shoulders this spring while shoveling snow from back to back storms.

The biggest factor for me was getting motivated to include an upper body workout in my weekly fitness plan which consists of intense cycling 18 to 20 miles several times a week. I was looking for compound exercises that would save me time and did not require gym equipment. I keep the Perfect Push-ups near my desk at work and complete my two minute drills throughout the day. I started with a 10 rep max set work out over two weeks ago and had trouble with my shoulders in the beginning. Today I completed the last workout with all chair sets and had no pain on any of the sets. My shoulders are getting stronger as well as noticeable results in my chest and arms. I am really excited to get going on the Power Ten workout next. I can also see a Perfect Pull-ups in my home in the near future.

Thanks for a great product and support!

Mike in Colorado"

Keep me posted on your progress!

CHARLIE MIKE -- ALDEN

No comments: