Friday, February 13, 2009

Monica Lovato, Champion Boxer and Mixed Martial Artist

Guest blogger: Champion Boxer Monica Lovato

"Being a professional female boxer and a mixed martial artist with a wrist injury isn't the ideal situation especially in this age of competition. The Perfect Pushup has allowed me to still incorporate pushups in my training. The fact that it replicates the natural punching motion gives me an added edge in my training and has actually made my wrist, arms, back and other muscles stronger than ever.


I now can honestly say to myself "what wrist injury" as the Perfect Pushup has made me a stronger fighter all around. I continue to improve with the Perfect Pushup."

Charlie Mike Teammates, if you have questions for Monica, fire away!

____________________________________________

Monica will Fight Melinda Cooper March 21st, 2009 for The IFBA World Bantamweight title at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas NV

CBS piece on Ms. Lovato: http://monicalovato.com/video.html
Champion boxer transitioning to MMA.
Age: 30 Weight: 115 lbs, Super Flyweight Division
Amateur Record: 10-2
Professional Record: 11-1 (4 KOs)
Currently ranked #1 according to the World Boxing Council (WBC)
Currently IBA Bantamweight World Champ
Currently NABF Superflyweight Champion

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How is this hero:? http://www.tomrancich.com/services/ What a hot outfit. How come he hasn't written in a while?

Joe G. said...

Charlie Mike, Monica!

You did great in that CBS video.

Buena suerte y que Dios te bendiga!

Monica Lovato said...

Joe, thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words. I'm training hard for my upcoming title shot. My goal is to bring home the belt. Thanks again to Perfect PushUp for the help in keeping me strong.

Muchas Gracias y voy a pelear con todo mi corazon el 21 de marzo