Thursday, August 20, 2009

Swim Buddy Mission Plan


TEAMMATES – I’m heading out for a little vacation with my family, and as I do I wanted to take a moment to thank my SEAL swim buddies on CHARLIE MIKE. I want thank them for not only writing when I’m absent but more importantly for also adding different voices and perspectives to the mission of this blog. Hearing one voice all the time might be great for some, but it surely won’t resonate with others.

That’s the point of our CHARLIE MIKE Team, each one emphatically believes that taking control of your body is the best way to change your life, but each swim buddy represents a different voice with a different perspective. The more perspectives we can offer to you, the richer your mind will be when it comes time to take action. In order for you to achieve anything, you must first believe. How you come to believe in your plan is your business, we just want you to know that we’re here for you and believe in your potential.

So while I’m surf-torturing my tadpoles on the East Coast, I hope the perspectives you gain from Marcus, Stew, Tim, Tom, and Mike will inspire you to take action on your mission plan. Then, of course, share your journey of successes (and failures) with all of us…after all, if you’re not failing, you’re not trying!

HOOYAH CM SWIM BUDDIES!

MILLS OUT

Beach picture licensed under Creative Commons Attribution

No comments: